||Bartlett Tree Experts is currently searching for Ground Men to work as part of a Tree Care Crew.
The ideal candidates must have experience in the tree or lawn care industry.
We are looking for candidates who are looking for a long term career.
- Performs all required ground duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed
by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Participates in all job site safety briefings
- Utilizes all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Assists with the implementation of work zone safety procedures such as the placement of cones and signs, and the provision of flagging services
- Properly utilizes hand tools associated with arboricultural and landscaping work
- Uses and maintains chainsaws safely
- Assists in conducting a tree risk assessment prior to working on any tree
- Assists with the implementation of tree felling procedures
- Assists climbers and crew leaders working on the ground and aloft
- Operates the chipper and all other equipment safely
- Assists with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learns and understands the procedures and techniques needed to assist in
performing plant health care services, such as pesticide and fertilizer applications
- Learns and understands the dangers associated with electrical hazards
- Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day
- Follows directions from the crew leader or designated supervisor
- Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
- Communicates well with all crew members and crew leader
- Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated
supervisor, arborist representative, or local manager
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 100 yrs and can give the opportunity for upward mobility within the company.
- Great Benefits and competitive compensation
- We will assist with relocation for the right candidates
- EOE Employer
Bartlett Tree Experts provides additional benefits that include continuing education opportunities, monthly performance bonus, annual safety bonus and an annual boot allowance, $300 Health Care Spending Account