Positions: UTILITY – GROUNDMEN & TRIMMERS
Locations: THROUGHOUT ALBERTA
Edmonton Region, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Slave Lake,
Red Deer, Calgary, Lethbridge
Starting Date: IMMEDIATELY
SEEKING FORESTRY AND TIMBER WORKERS. Davey Tree Services is an industry leader in tree care and line clearing throughout western Canada. Seeking qualified Groundmen, & Trimmers for operations in Edmonton region and throughout Alberta. Come join North America’s oldest and largest Employee-owned horticultural firm, providing top quality, cost effective, dependable services
● Providing line clearing and tree trimming for major electric utility providers.
● Working as part of trimming crews as: Groundmen, Trimmers
● Current Utility trimming certificate or equivalent experience is a major plus
● ISA or TCIA (NAA) certifications very desirable.
● Honest & Reliable—solid & dependable work record, good written & communication skills
● Valid Driver’s License and first aid certification are a major plus. DZ license very valuable.
● Tree care, Forestry work, chainsaw experience also valuable.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: EXCELLENT PAY RATES--Full time permanent positions. Comprehensive benefit package includes; Company sponsored RRSP, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Dental & Life Ins., Extension training & extension programs available. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is 100% Employee Owned. Pre-employment Drug Screen required.
Contact and Send Cover/Resume to:
Phone: (780) 428-8733
Fax: (780) 436-4111
Davey Tree Services
Edmonton, AB T6H2J5