A & K Energy Conservation Inc. is looking for loyal, reliable and trustworthy employees to fill an Electrician/Lighting Technician opening in Waterbury, CT. We are a growing and stable company with a 46 year history, and we want to find employees who are just as much a perfect fit for us as we are for them.
An electrician/lighting tech's specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of electrical equipment including but not limited to ballasts, lamps, sockets, switches, fuses, fixtures, and sensors involving voltages ranging from 120 to 480 volts.
- Cleaning of lenses, ceilings, and fixtures as required.
- Responsible for the tracking of inventory and the maintenance of company equipment
- Work tickets need to be accurate and legible.
- Technicians are required to call in their times daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Equipment & Other: Basic ability to understand documents, identify and accurately troubleshoot problems. Requires the knowledge and skill in the safe use of ladders up to 14’, scissor lifts to 20’, and hand and power tools required in the related trade. Required to work overtime on both a scheduled and emergency basis. Subject to after-hours recall. Subject to Customer specific needs, employee may be required to remove snow. English language skills are required.
All Technicians must have a current, valid driver's license and very clean driving record. We will want a copy of your motor vehicle report, which must meet company standards. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Founded in 1967 and based in Dade City Florida, A & K Energy continues to grow by servicing our customers through lighting service, planned group relamping, and through upgrades to new and more energy efficient lighting.
If you are ready to be part of our high performing team, please apply at www.akenergy.com and click "Work With Us." You can also submit your resume to email@example.com.