Use your field and production expertise to take your career to the next level! We have an opportunity on our management team for a maintenance expert to manage and maintain several of our top customer properties. We are a high volume operation and are seeking an individual who is motivated, organized and enjoys high volume customer interaction, problem solving and has the desire to grow the division.
This individual will continuously consult and advise clients on enhancement, mowing, horticultural services, turf and ornamental, irrigation, maintenance and snow removal services.
Hermes is a dynamic, team-focused company with a 49-year history of success. Our complete Landscape Management program keeps the most prestigious properties in the Kansas City metropolitan area looking beautiful.
* Develop strong positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customers needs. Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
* Proactively manage properties by inspecting and locating problems in the landscape before the customer brings it to our attention then communicates problems to customers. Defines a resolution that is within customers’ needs and budgetary parameters.
* Monitors activity of crews and works closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Assure all contracted services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
* Assures that property meets customer expectation in terms of appearance and beauty.
* Makes recommendations regarding qualifying or disqualifying warranty work. Coordinates completion of warranty work per contract and/or instructions on Division Manager.
* Meets or exceeds established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
* Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
* Assist in measuring properties and contract renewal process.
* Stay aware of Best Practices and develop and recommend improved work methods and standards.
* Support and assist in training of production staff to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with contract specifications and company standards.
* Represents Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Acts in capacity of company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the Company. Maintains positive relations with other companies in the industry and related industries.
* Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of industry trends in order to identify and act upon opportunities for expanded services.
* Meet division guidelines for customer files, reports, and other documentation.
* Provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding, pricing, competition and other market observations. Exploits changing market opportunities and responds to competitor strategies.
* Produce billing documentation and conduct customer walk-throughs.
Education and Background Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or Turf Management preferred. • Minimum of fives years of management and supervisory experience in related field. • Basic knowledge of computer applications. • Basic knowledge of green industry trends and practices. • Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.