The Chemical Applicator is responsible for applying a broad range of chemicals under the direction of the company. The use of these chemicals is for residential and commercial properties. The successful candidate should have working knowledge of application rates, hazard potentials as well as insect and fungal control methods, fertilization rates, growth retardants, and selective herbicides, and shall comply with all policies/restrictions. The candidate must be an individual that can be a self-starter and has the ability to work alone. The successful candidate must have the ability to effectively oversee multiple properties and exercise good judgment under minimal supervision.
1. Candidate must have the ability to read and write English.
2. The prospective employee shall have basic understanding for the theory and practices of controlling insects, diseases, fungal and weed infestations.
3. The candidate should possess strong oral skills, math skills, job planning skills and mechanical knowledge are a must.
This position requires that the individual possess the following certification and licenses:
1. Valid driver's license with a good driving record. CDL a big +
2. Felony free background for the last 5yrs
3. Must be able to pass a drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer----M/F/D/V
Experience: 1+ yrs