Associate Account Manager
This key management position plays a pivotal role in the achievement of the company’s overall vision and mission.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for providing excellent client service, proactive enhancement ideas, marketing ideas, and involvement with seasonal color.
Duties include working with a Sr. Account Manager, contacting existing clients and prospects, promoting good client relations, contribute to the annual color program from the design to installation to maintenance, and the preparation and scheduling of marketing pieces, .
Qualified applicants should have the following background and experience:
A team player who will support and cooperate with others.
Ability to work independently.
Communication and follow up skills are essential
1. Organize daily and weekly schedule.
2. Support Sr. Account Manager in daily responsibilities.
3. Prepare and design materials for client/prospect marketing purposes.
4. Travels to client sites to evaluate seasonal color needs, present ideas, to Sr. Account Manager and clients.
5. Evaluates work quality, participates in “walk through” with client and directs re-work as necessary. Promotes enhancement leads and refers lead enhancements to Sr. Account Manager.
- Review Projects & Schedules (Daily Preparation)
- Telephones client to follow-up on service issues
- Visit job site periodically to maintain client relations.
- Interact with clients “How can we improve our service?”
- Communicate with Operation Managers
- Plan & organize for next day upon return to the office
- Check project schedules, resolve problems