US Lawns PM:
Are you someone that has the ability to lead, manage and direct the work of others? Are you organized and picky about getting things done yet have the ability to command the respect of team? Are you restless with your current position and know that you can provide more value to your company and to its clients? Do you have long term vision and never settle for second best. If so ………
U.S. Lawns is the largest and fastest-growing landscape management franchisor in the commercial green industry today. Through a network of over 250 locally-owned franchise offices strategically located throughout more than 40 states, U.S. Lawns provides commercial customers with a full range of personalized, professional landscape maintenance service
U.S. Lawns of Asheville is seeking a Production Manager to join our team of landscape Professionals. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Green Industry management, formal and technical knowledge as well as client focused training. The position requires excellent organizational skills and competency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook. A thorough understanding and real world experience of landscape maintenance procedures is a must. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and seeking more than a job, please contact us today
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers doing landscape maintenance and installation in areas such as commercial properties, apartment complexes, municipal properties and other areas by performing the following duties:
• Ensures timely servicing and quality of work at all customer locations, including landscape maintenance, enhancement installations, and irrigation.
• Instructs and coaches Crew Leaders in correct horticultural practices
• Instructs and coaches Crew Leaders in correct operation and maintenance of field equipment.
• Recruits, hires and trains laborers and supervisors, monitors work performance and holds employees accountable for work standards.
• Develops and mentors supervisors and identifies promotable associates from crews. Creates succession plans to build bench strength for filling supervisor positions.
• Provide conflict resolution in a multicultural arena.
• Increase branch market share by achieving enhancement sales goals
• Reviews and manages any subcontractor work to be performed
• Scheduling and Routing of maintenance and enhancement crews
• Ensuring jobs are maintained to set quality standards and customer expectations
• Tracking of Job Hours and generation of reports
• Manages 3-5 subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 3-6 employees on maintenance and installation crews. Also directly supervises 10-30 non-supervisory employees.
Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR ONLINE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS CLICK HERE: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/9ea57e