If you are a skilled Chemical Applicator looking for an opportunity to increase your compensation considerably and take your knowledge, hard work, and expertise to advance your career into a management role, this could be the opportunity for you. As a Division Account Manager you are responsible for managing and maintaining several of our high-end customer properties. We are a high volume operation and are seeking an individual who is motivated, organized and enjoys high volume customer interaction, and problem solving.
The Division Account Manager will continuously consult and advise clients on enhancement, mowing, horticultural services, turf and ornamental, irrigation, maintenance and snow removal services.
Hermes is a dynamic, team-focused company with a 49-year history of success. Our complete Landscape Management program keeps the most prestigious properties in the Kansas City metropolitan area looking
* Develop strong positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customers needs. Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
* Proactively manage properties by inspecting and locating problems in the landscape before the customer brings it to our attention then communicates problems to customers. Defines a resolution that is within customers' needs and budgetary parameters.
* Monitor activity of crews and works closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Assure all contracted services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
* Assure property meets customer expectation in terms of appearance and beauty.
* Make recommendations regarding qualifying or disqualifying warranty work. Coordinate completion of warranty work per contract and/or instructions on Division Manager.
* Meet or exceed established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
* Ensure all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
* Assist in measuring properties and contract renewal process.
* Stay aware of Best Practices and develop and recommend improved work methods and standards.
* Support and assist in training of production staff to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with contract specifications and company standards.
* Represent Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Act in capacity of company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the Company. Maintain positive relations with other companies in the industry and related industries.
* Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of industry trends in order to identify and act upon opportunities for expanded services.
* Meet division guidelines for customer files, reports, and other documentation.
* Provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding, pricing, competition and other market observations. Exploits changing market opportunities and responds to competitor strategies.
* Produce billing documentation and conduct customer walk-throughs.
Education and Background Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. • Minimum of fives years of management and supervisory experience in related field. • Basic knowledge of computer applications. • Basic knowledge of green industry trends and practices.